We have exciting news to share! Our team of Travel Professionals will be able to begin booking reservations for you at Gran Destino Tower on Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort beginning Nov. 27, 2018!
Here are more details from Disney Travel News:
Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products Chairman, Bob Chapek, unveiled the name of the new 15-story centerpiece of the resort, the Gran Destino Tower, and the opening month: July 2019.
Gran Destino Tower will be an “oasis on the shore of Lago Dorado” at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. Here are some highlights:
* The tower will host a gorgeous 2-story lobby that will serve as a main entrance for all guests.
* Two new restaurants are planned. One will be located on the top of the tower that will provide amazing views of the Walt Disney World® Resort area. The second will be set on an island in the middle of the resort’s 14-acre lake, Lago Dorado. It will be accessible through new walkways stretching across the water, creating a pretty stroll and added guest convenience.
* Gran Destino will introduce 545 new guest rooms plus 50 suites!
* The resorts 1,800 + existing rooms will be fully updated with new fixtures, furnishings and lighting.
* A fresh color palette, Spanish influenced decor, and imaginative Disney touches will help tie the new and the newly re-imagined together.