Today we’re sharing 5 reasons a cruise aboard the Disney Dream is a dream come true. Take a look!
1. It’s the perfect option for a land and sea vacation. A short cruise aboard the Disney Dream is best when combined with a visit to the theme Parks. The Disney Dream departs from Port Canaveral, Florida, less than an hour drive from Walt Disney World® Resort, so you can easily extend your 3- or 4-night cruise into a week-long Disney vacation.
2. All Disney Dream cruises visit Disney’s dreamy private island, Castaway Cay. The views on Castaway Cay are like something out of a movie with pristine white-sand beaches and crystal-clear turquoise waters. The best part is that this sliver of paradise is fitted with everything you need for a day at the beach, including lounge chairs, umbrellas, hammocks, water activities and an all-you-care-to-eat lunch buffet.
3. You’ll be enchanted by a tale as old as time in a whole new way. Exclusively on the Disney Dream, “Beauty and the Beast” is the newest Disney Cruise Line musical to hit the stage aboard this ship. The production was developed by a team of talented Broadway artists who adapted the story for the stage with innovative puppetry, cutting-edge theatrical design and breakthrough story-telling techniques.
4. Everyone in the family will be entertained. Like all Disney ships, the Disney Dream has venues and activities designed specifically for each member of the family. While the kids are piloting the Millennium Falcon and making new friends in the youth spaces, the grown-ups can live it up in The District – a playground just for adults in the evenings. Of course, there’s a ton for the family to do together, too, like deck parties, live shows and the thrilling AquaDuck water coaster.
5. There are plenty of ways for you to treat yourself. Whether you indulge in fine dining at Remy and Palo, a luxurious treatment at Senses Spa or a decadent dessert at Vanellope’s, you can spoil yourself and your loved ones all day long. To surprise the kids with something extra-special, book an appointment at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for a princess, knight or pirate makeover so they can feel like the royalty they truly are!
There’s something for everyone but don’t take our word for it — take a look at our free e-brochure: Disney Cruise Line
Then, see what sets Disney Cruise Line apart and sail for yourself onboard this award-winning cruise line by contacting one of our amazing Disney Specialist Travel Agents to book: www.vacationswithcharacter.com