Vacations with Character Blog | Creating Amazing Vacations ~ with Character!
5 Tips for the Ultimate Halloween Horror Nights Experience
Are you ready for the ULTIMATE Halloween Horror Nights experience? We have some top tips to help ensure you come back terrified…and ready to start planning your thrilling adventure for next year!
1) Start by Picking the Right Horror Experience
Single Night Tickets
These passes give you full access to all the terrors Halloween Horror Nights has to offer for ONE event night. Tickets are date based and prices vary depending on the tier selected. TIP: Weeknights are usually less busy than weekend nights (and less expensive). Higher tiers are projected to be busier than lower tiered event nights. This may help you decide which event night is best for you.
Frequent Fear Passes – with so many houses and scare zones to experience, is one night really enough horror? Sink your teeth into multiple nights of wicked scares, so you can become one with the terror of Halloween Horror Nights. There are a few different passes to choose from:
• Rush of Fear Pass: This pass lets you frequent the HHN event as much as you like during all September event nights.
• Frequent Fear Pass: This pass provides access to all Sunday – Thursday event nights, plus the first weekend and the last Friday event night.
• Frequent Fear Plus Pass: This pass allows the same access as the Frequent Fear, with the added bonus of every Friday night as well, giving you unlimited access to Halloween Horror Nights on Sunday – Friday event nights plus the first two nights and last Saturday.
2) Book aHalloween Horror Nights Vacation Package for the Ultimate Experience
Stay where you scream — and rest in peace! The resorts at Universal are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G., comfortable, and relaxing. A package offers the best way to experience Halloween Horror Nights and when you stay at a Universal Orlando Resort hotel, you receive special perks, not to mention it’s quick and easy to jump back to your room after a long night of terror. There are many options to choose from, but don’t worry, as Authorized Universal Orlando Travel Professionals, we are specially trained to help you customize the perfect stay for your needs — all at no cost to you!
3)Enhance the Horror with Express Pass
Get right to the thrills, scares and terror by adding on the Express Pass option to your HHN ticket. This optional upgrade allows you to skip the regular wait lines, which can be very long, at all the houses, letting you see and do more. HHN Express Passes are are valid one time per house and also work one time for each participating attraction that will remain open for the event.
4) Add on a Tour
If you’re looking for the the ultimate chilling experience, you’ll want to book an R.I.P. tour to ensure you are completely immersed in every horrific moment awaiting you at Halloween Horror Nights. Non-Private R.I.P. Tours include:
• Exclusive VIP entry gate to Universal Studios Florida for the Halloween Horror Nights event
• Commemorative R.I.P. Tour credential with lanyard
• Access to exclusive cash bar locations upon check-in and during the tour. Must be 21 or over with valid photo ID to purchase and consume alcoholic beverages.
• Priority VIP entry to all haunted houses (one entry per house, subject to itinerary and event hours) while on tour with the R.I.P. Tour Guide
• Universal Express Unlimited ride access to participating regular theme park attractions, with the R.I.P. Tour credential, for the date of their tour (park hours permitting, excludes Halloween Horror Nights haunted houses)
• Complimentary standard valet parking (1 vehicle, subject to availability)
• Reserved seating at select event show(s) at the conclusion of the tour
• Available for parties up to 6. Parties of 7 or more will need to book a Private R.I.P. Tour (and private tours are also available for any group size – just contact us for details).
Take a look behind the screams (scenes) with a daytime V.I.P. walking tour. It’s a lights-on look during the Unmasking the Horror tour at either three or six haunted houses (depending on which tour you choose). Tours include a unique Unmasking the Horror Token, and the chance to photograph select rooms in select houses.
Please note: Valid Halloween Horror Nights Admission Ticket is still required AND must be valid for the same calendar day as the R.I.P Tour ticket.
5) Book a Dining Experience
If you dare, join in on a frightening feast at Universal Studios’ Classic Monsters Cafe where you’ll be entertained as you dine on delicacies dug up from the local graveyard. It’s a great opportunity to include a meal prior to the event start while giving you access to photo ops . Your meal includes an all-you-care-to-eat themed dinner buffet, one (1) nonalcoholic beverage and a digital download of a photo taken with a character during the dining experience. Advance reservations and separate event admission are required.
*If you love Halloween, trust me when I say you’re bound to have a terrifyingly good time and Vacations with Character® would love to help you make this an event to remember! Contact one of our Expert Travel Agents to help you book the perfect experience and receive our exclusive Halloween Horror Nights tip sheet, Universal Orlando Guide, and more! Our services are always free for our clients but our experience and expertise are priceless.
*Please note: due to the graphic nature of this event, it is not recommended for children under the age of 13.
Robin is the owner of Vacations with Character®. She is now in her 11th year of planning vacations to Disney and Universal destinations as well as other cruise and all-inclusive vacation experiences. She leads an amazing team of 23 Travel Professionals. Believing in the power of "we" over "me", she credits teamwork to the overall success of the agency.
View all posts by Administrator