Start your Week off Great and Take Advantage of this NEW Offer from Disney for Visa Card Members!
Enjoy this special Cardmember offer! Save up to 40% on room rates at the all-new Disney’s Riviera Resort for stays most nights December 16, 2019 through March 31, 2020.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take in the majesty of Disney’s Riviera Resort, the newest Disney Vacation Club Resort—opening December 16, 2019! Influenced by the grandeur of Europe, this enchanting escape offers beautiful scenery, a wide variety of comfortable rooms and convenient transportation to Walt Disney World Resort theme parks!
Must mention this offer and use a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card to pay the deposit.
Disney® Visa® Cardmember must stay in room.
Offer is nontransferable.
Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required.
Booking Information: Contact your favorite Vacations with Character® Travel Agent to book or request a quote by clicking here! We’d love to help you celebrate life with a vacation at this beautiful resort!
Don’t delay! The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Note: Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply.
Fall is a Favorite Time of Year to Visit the Walt Disney World® Resort. There’s Simply so Much Fun to be Had! Here’s a List of our Top Fav’s!
Courtesy of Disney DestinationsIndulge in spooky thrills at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is already delighting Guests with the “treat” of a new fireworks show this year – “Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular.” Other must-sees at the event are the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” stage show and “Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade,” which features Disney characters in new Halloween costumes – and the spectral bride from the Haunted Mansion.
Indulge your taste buds at the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival – Where else but at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival can you sample mouthwatering international fare at more than 30 Global Marketplaces, watch live culinary demonstrations, and learn tips and tricks from celebrity chefs? Eat to the Beat concerts also keep the fun going in the evening, bringing the sounds of pop, rock, R&B, country, Christian, swing and Latin artists to the America Gardens Theatre, three times nightly. Pop down for a long weekend or add this to your vacation plans — it’s a must do for my family and friends!
Catch “Illuminations: Reflections of Earth” at Epcot one last time – While you’re visiting Epcot for the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, be sure to stay for “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.” The show will take its final bow on Sept. 30, in order to make way for the park’s new nighttime show, “Epcot Forever.”
Make out-of-this-world memories at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Named one of Time Magazine’s world’s greatest places, become part of your own Star Wars story at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®. Try galactic food and beverages, craft your own lightsabers, build droids and even help fly the “fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy” at Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. TIP: Now through September 30, Guests can interact with an exclusive Snapchat filter that’ll put you inside a realistic hologram – start your transmission from the planet of Batuu today! (Available in certain U.S. regions only.)
Dive into a Disney water park – With cooler temps and smaller crowds, it’s the perfect time to cool off and relax in the Cross Country Creek lazy river at Disney’s Blizzard Beach® or jump the waves in the Surf Pool at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon®. Adding this option to your vacation package is a great way to enhance your trip and grab some R & R!
Ahoy, mateys! It’s International Talk Like A Pirate Day, and to celebrate, we’re sharing the top 10 ways to experience a Pirate’s Life in Walt Disney World!
1) Dive Into Your Very Own Pirate Tale at The Pirates League in Magic Kingdom. Guests 3 years and up can come aboard for a swashbuckling pirate transformation that can include a hairstyle, facial effect and other special treasures. Or choose a deluxe head-to-toe makeover into a mesmerizing mermaid or pirate captain!
2) Play A Pirate’s Adventure ~ Treasures of the Seven Seas. Join an interactive hunt for secret treasures hidden throughout Adventureland. Just head over to The Crow’s Nest and pick up a talisman that magically allows you to read a secret treasure map. Then it’s all hands on deck as you hunt for treasure!
3) Younger scallywags 4 to 12 can fearlessly channel their inner pirate on water with Pirate Adventure Cruises, which feature fun activities like donning bandanas and treasure hunting like true pirates.
4) Seasoned sailors and dessert lovers can set their sights on The Pirates & Pals Fireworks Dessert Voyage. Enjoy a boat ride starting from Disney’s Contemporary Resort that includes a treasure trove of delicious dessert options, perfect for snacking on before meeting Captain Hook and Mr. Smee.
5) Experience a swashbuckling attraction and pretend you’re a Lost Boy or one of Captain Hook’s crew on Peter Pan’s Flight in Fantasyland. Climb aboard a gentle pirate galleon and set sail across the sky to Never Land!
6) Embark on a thrilling adventure on Pirates of the Caribbean in Adventureland, which features a lively Halloween overlay exclusively offered during nights of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
7) Salute your favorite Scallywags and give Captain Hook your most convincing “Arrrgh!” during Magic Kingdom Park’s daily “Festival of Fantasy Parade,”. You’ll find Captain Hook, Mr. Smee and Tick-Tock scouring the parade route for Wendy and Peter Pan.
8) Those interested in nighttime family-friendly frights can shake hands with the most fearless pirate in the Caribbean, Captain Jack Sparrow, in Adventureland exclusively offered during nights of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – or catch Jack sparring with Captain Barbossa aboard their ship during the “Boo-To-You Halloween Parade.”
9) For buccaneers 4 to 12 with still more energy to burn, Disney’s Beach Club Resort offers a fun and safe evening of mischief with a pirate’s feast included. Because after a full day of pirate living, everyone can use a little treasured rest and relaxation!
10) Check into the Captain’s Quarters and walk the plank into your comfortable pirate-themed quarters at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort to relax and recuperate from a thrilling day in the life of a pirate.
Voldemort, Death Eaters and other creepy creatures from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter are coming your way to bring you the darker side of magic in this nighttime display!
“Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle,” which launched on Saturday at Universal Orlando, is set inside the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at the Islands of Adventure theme park. The nighttime display will continue on select nights through November 15.
According to a Universal Orlando news release, “Guests will be asked to summon their inner strength and bravely face the Dark Arts and the visage of the powerful Dark wizard Lord Voldemort, until the Patronus spell — one of the most famous, difficult and powerful defense of the Dark Arts charms in the wizarding world — is cast”.
The show uses high-tech projection mapping and drones to bring the castle — and Harry Potter’s Patronus stag — to life. “Experience the fire-engulfed army of Inferi, the soul-draining breath of Dementors™ and the haunting image of Lord Voldemort™ as you stare in awe at the castle’s takeover. This powerful spectacle is accompanied by an atmospheric musical score created by John Williams.”
If you’re a Potter fan, this is something you won’t want to miss. BUT don’t delay…Universal Orlando’s holiday celebration, which includes the “Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts Castle” show, starts November 16!
1) The annual Epcot® International Festival of the Arts at Walt Disney World® Resort invites Guests to immerse themselves in the visual, culinary and performing arts in ways that only Disney can offer, including live concerts and art performances, workshops, art signings and much more. Today, we’re happy to share that this popular festival will return to the park Jan. 17-Feb. 24, 2020.
2) One highlight of the festival is the Disney on Broadway Concert Series, in which Disney on Broadway stars pair up to perform their favorite songs from award-winning productions at the America Gardens Theatre. We’re happy to confirm that the Disney on Broadway Concert Series will again return to the park nightly during the festival.
In addition to EpcotInternational Festival of the Arts offerings, you’ll also be able to enjoy fun new experiences in World Showcase!
3) As previously announced, the new “Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along” will debut in January 2020 in the France pavilion in addition to Impressions de France. This new sing-along adventure is directed by Don Hahn, producer of both the animated and live-action versions of this tale as old as time.
4) “Canada Far and Wide in Circle-Vision 360” will debut in January 2020 in the Canada pavilion with new scenes and a new story.
5) And The Land pavilion will welcome a new film, “Awesome Planet,” in January 2020 showcasing the beauty, diversity and dynamic story of the planet.
In 1999 Universal Orlando opened it’s second theme park, Islands of Adventure, and Seuss Landing was born! Since then, it’s been captivating the hearts and minds of the young and old alike!
Here’s a list of our favorite top 10 things to experience, along with a few secret tips!
1) There are No Straight Lines! Dr. Seuss’s illustrations were known for their curved or slanted lines. The designers at Universal Creative used this inspiration when creating Seuss Landing. Even the trees were brought in from a hurricane-stricken area off the coast, making them as twisted as the rest of this land.
2) See The Circus McGurkus Café Stoo-pendous! Based on the Dr. Seuss book If I Ran the Circus, which tells the tale of young Morris McGurk and his dreams of a creating an amazing circus, it’s an interesting place to eat. Don’t forget to look up above and wave to those passing by on the High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride!™
3) Speaking of the High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride…this is one attraction you won’t want to miss! This gentle ride circles around Seuss Landing fifteen feet in the air and lasts around three minutes. The story of The Sneetches is featured in a few audioanimatronic displays as riders glide past in train cars. Keep your camera ready as this attraction offers a bird’s eye view of Seuss Landing and beyond! TIP: There are two separate tracks, so try to ride both!
4) Everyone loves the message of the Lorax and you can take a short walk through the Truffula trees, enjoying little surprises along the path. No trip to Seuss Landing is complete without visiting!
5) Sneetch Beach is a well-kept, almost hidden secret! Located to the left of the Green Eggs and Ham™ Cafe, this path is hardly utilized and is a cute spot to take a break from the crowds and also a great photo op! TIP: It’s the perfect shortcut when trying to make rope drop for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
6) Character Meet and Greet Photo Ops – Some of the characters you can meet include Cat in the Hat, Thing 1 and Thing 2, Sam I Am, the Lorax, and the Grinch. TIP: The best time to meet these characters is after a performance of Oh! The Stories You’ll Hear, a musical rendition of the good doctor’s best-loved stories. Be sure to check the mobile app or a times guide for performances.
7) Climb aboard One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish™ and delight in this children’s book come to life. This is a ride that kids (and parents) love! TIP: Listen to the song as you ride to hear whether you should move your fish up, up, up or down, down, down – mess up and you might get wet!
8) Take a spin on Caro-Suess-El™, a Merry-Go-Round From The Mind Of Dr. Seuss. Not only can you climb aboard a creative cast of Dr. Seuss characters, you can make their eyes blink, ears wiggle and heads turn! Did you know: this is the first carousel to allow guests to control some of what their character can do?
9) Climb Into Your Couch Car and Ride Through The Book, The Cat in the Hat! Each scene has been vividly re-created with colorful characters as you twist from room to room. While the mischief mounts inside the house, The Cat in the Hat™, and Thing One™ and Thing Two™ make quite a mess!
10) Pick up a sweet treat inSookers and Sookers Sweet Candy Cookers! Infectious confections tickle your nose from the moment you enter this one-stop-shop for snacks both sweet and savory. It’s a “must do” for my family each time we visit! Peruse a rainbow-colored display of bins brimming with bulk candies, homemade fudge, caramel apples, cotton candy, and the best cookies around. It’s one sweet way to start – or end your day!
Fall is an amazing time to visit Walt Disney World® Resort and one of our absolute favorites!
Here are five reasons YOU need to visit!
1) Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is back!The spookiest event of the year has returned to Magic Kingdom® Park, and this year, there’s a new fireworks show – “Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular”. Party nights also feature returning favorites, such as “Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade,” the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” stage show, Disney characters in their finest Halloween costumes and much more. Don’t miss out!
4) NBA Experience is open at Disney Springs®! This newly opened venue allows you to experience what it’s like to be selected in the NBA Draft, and step onto the court to make clutch shots and highlight-worthy slam dunks. NBA Experience also provides ample opportunities to learn more about the NBA and WNBA via interactive displays, films and trivia. It’s a “must do” for basketball fans!
5) Enjoy the Hakuna Matata Dance Party one last timeat Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park – head to the Discovery Island Stage at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for the party, a family-friendly event that features music, dance, games and some favorite Disney friends. The show ends its run on Sept. 30, 2019.
There’s never been a better time to visit and we’d love to help you with your plans! As Authorized Disney Vacation Planners, we know how to make your vacation a magical one — and we never charge a fee for our services. Stress-free planning, peace of mind, and helping you create priceless vacation memories are what we are all about! Contact us for a free quote today!