Guests loved Disney Villains After Hours so much that next year it’s coming back to Magic Kingdom® Park with more nights and more wicked fun for all!
In 2020, the event will take place on 24 select nights Feb. 7 through July 10! Yes, that’s 14 additional nights!
Disney Villains After Hours is bringing back the villain-themed elements you loved:
- “Villains Unite the Night” stage show. Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this exciting and villainous show which also features appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Maleficent the Dragon, with her Steampunk style and signature wicked grin, will be let loose at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party Guests.
- Dance party at Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage, where a party DJ will be spinning some sick beats, transforming the entire Central Plaza of the park into a killer club scene.
- Surprising, villain-inspired additions to Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- A variety of wickedly good specialty food & beverage offerings will be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by favorite villainous friends.
- Event attendees can purchase exclusive merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney Villains merchandise available.
- Low wait times at more than 25 attractions and experiences after the park closes to day Guests.
Tickets for Disney Villains After Hours go on sale today! You can save by purchasing tickets in advance for $145 plus tax or $155 plus tax on the event night. That’s at $10 savings if you buy early!
Event tickets allow entry as early as 7 p.m., which gives you time to enjoy fireworks before heading off to the attractions. Select complimentary snacks and beverages are also included in the cost of admission.
While this event does not include character greetings with the Villains, you can still show off your sinister side by dressing in attire inspired by your favorite baddie and share your experience using the #VillainsAfterHours hashtag.
Don’t get scammed!! Contact your favorite Vacations with Character® Travel Agent to purchase tickets or to book a vacation to include this special event. Vacations with Character® is an Authorized Ticket Seller and Authorized Vacation Planner for Disney Theme Parks and Destinations! We never charge fees but our experience and expertise are priceless!