DID YOU KNOW the movie Frozen technically took 70 years to get made? It’s origin is the story – The Snow Queen by Hans Christian Anderson. Walt Disney ‘dreamed’ of adapting the story into a movie as early as 1937!
The heart-warming tale of the unstoppable sisters Anna and Elsa continues in the recently released “Frozen 2” film. This holiday season, you can see “Frozen 2” now in theaters and experience the magic of “Frozen” and “Frozen 2” at the Disneyland® Resort. It’s not too late to book a quick get-a-way!
At Disney California Adventure® Park
1. Travel to Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome at the Disney Animation building and meet the loving sisters who are now appearing in their new looks inspired by the recently released “Frozen 2” film.
2. Catch the sensational theatrical production of “Frozen – Live at the Hyperion,” and relive the story of the first movie. For a limited time, a special look at moments from “Frozen 2” will be presented prior to the production.
3. Do You Want to Build a Snowman? You can learn to “build” Olaf in a unique class taught by a Disney artist at the Animation Academy. The finished piece of art makes for a unique holiday season souvenir. And, you can come nose-to-carrot with this lovable character and get a warm hug.
4. Experience the return of “World of Color – Season of Light” featuring favorite “Frozen” characters. Watch as young Anna and Elsa play in the snow with Olaf trailing along, and feel the love as Anna and Kristoff kiss at the end of a scene that features the holiday classic, “Baby, it’s Cold Outside.”
At Disneyland® Park
5. Enjoy “A Christmas Fantasy” parade, which includes appearances by Anna, Elsa and Olaf bidding a warm winter welcome from their magical “Frozen” float.
6. Head to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique where young royalty-in-training can transform into Anna and Elsa with hairstyles, outfits, makeup, nail polish and accessories inspired by both films. To reserve this package ask your Vacations with Character ® Travel Agent or call directly to book at 714-781-STYLE (714-781-7895). Note: separate theme park admission is required!
At the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort
7. When you stay in one of the three on-property hotels you can give the gift of a “Frozen”-themed in-room celebration from Disney Floral and Gifts. This package includes a “Frozen” door banner, snowflake confetti, pillow blanket, tote, light-up lanyards, autograph book and more.
Around the Disneyland Resort
8. Dance around the park or after you return home as you enjoy the sounds from the new movie with the Frozen 2 Official Playlist, a specially-curated Apple Music® playlist within the Play Disney Parks app.
9. Celebrate your love for “Frozen” with something to take home like a souvenir! Items include Anna, Elsa, Olaf and Sven plush; ornaments, apparel, drink ware and pins – plus new role play inspired by Anna and Elsa. You can even show off your “Frozen” fandom with the latest Arendelle Aqua collection inspired by the films with head wear, accessories and men’s and women’s apparel.
10. Add to the “Frozen” magic with specialty eats and treats! An Arendelle Aqua Mickey-shaped macaron with buttercream, blueberries and cream filling can be found at Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream in Disney California Adventure Park, and at Jolly Holiday Bakery Café in Disneyland Park. Additionally, a fun Sven sipper can now be found at Red Rose Taverne and Maurice’s Treats in Disneyland Park, and at the Hyperion cart at Disney California Adventure Park.
Contact your favorite Vacations with Character® Travel Agent to book. There’s never been a better time to visit the Disneyand Resort in California! www.vacationswithcharacter.com