Thank you to all who follow and love our informational blog! Please join us in our new location to stay up to date on Universal Orlando Resort and Disney Destination happenings, plus more! https://vacationswithcharacter.blog/
At Walt Disney World Resort, they know how important it is to give guests options so they can plan their visit in a way that’s right for them. Once such new opportunity is a NEW Disney Dining Plan option for Disney Resort hotel guests.
This new option, along with the recently announced “Water Park and Sports Option,” are great enhancements at a great value! Here’s the scoop on both:
Disney Dining Plan Plus
Starting today, Disney Resort hotel guests can add Disney Dining Plan Plus to their Walt Disney Travel Company vacation package. A Disney dining plan offers something for everyone as it is a convenient and flexible way for Walt Disney World guests to pre-pay for meals and eat at dining locations throughout the four theme parks, Disney Resort hotels and select locations at Disney Springs. With Disney Dining Plan Plus, guests get two meals per night of their package stay to redeem at either table service restaurants, quick service locations, character dining experiences, or a combination – giving them more flexibility.
In addition, the Disney Dining Plan Plus option includes two snacks per night, one Disney Resort hotel refillable drink mug (which can be used at any Disney Resort hotel quick-service location), and at each meal, unlimited refills of fountain sodas, single-service teas and brewed coffee, or one non-alcoholic specialty beverage, and for guests 21 and older with valid ID, one beer, wine or cocktail. Meals can be redeemed in any order and in any combination. Unused meals and snacks rollover day to day.
As Walt Disney World Resort continues to grow, there are so many amazing dining experiences for guests to enjoy, from new table-service restaurants like Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood and Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera, to favorite quick-service options like Docking Bay 7 at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and Satu’li Canteen at Pandora – The World of Avatar.
In addition to the new plan, Disney will continue to offer the Quick Service Dining Plan, the Disney Dining Plan and the Deluxe Dining plan as well. Not sure what plan is right for your? Contact your favorite Travel Agent and ask!
New Water Park and Sports Option
The Water Park and Sports Option, available as an add-on to select theme park tickets for $70 plus tax, allows guests to choose between enjoying the splashiest thrills at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon or Disney’s Blizzard Beach, living their basketball dreams at The NBA Experience, attending events at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex and testing their abilities at Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, FootGolf at Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course.
The total number of admissions you’ll receive with this option is based on the length of your theme park ticket. For example, with a 3-day ticket that includes the Water Park and Sports Option, guests will receive three visits to any of these locations. And, it’s flexible! You can use all your admissions on the same day or repeat the same experience across multiple days. This option can now be added to a Walt Disney Travel Company package, making it even more convenient.
Walt Disney World Resort is bustling with excitement right now, with groundbreaking lands like Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Toy Story Land and Pandora – The World of Avatar, seasonal festivals and three new films at Epcot and more. And, there’s even more on the horizon this year – from Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway to Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and the “Harmonious” nighttime spectacular!
There’s never been a better time to visit! Contact any of our amazing Travel Professionals by visiting our website and requesting a quote: https://vacationswithcharacter.net/ or simply drop us a line!
What happens when the 50th anniversary of Earth Day AND the 25th anniversary of the Disney Conservation Fund converge on the same day? Disney throws a party — and you’re invited!
From April 18-22, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® will host special entertainment and activities throughout the park – culminating in an all-day extravaganza on Earth Day (April 22).
Each day of festivities includes a stellar lineup of expert speakers and entertainment; behind-the-scenes tours; specialty food and beverage; limited-edition merchandise signings; character greetings; photo opportunities; special Wilderness Explorers activities for kids – and MORE!
Throughout the week, in the Wild by Nature Speaker Series, you’ll get to hear from some of Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s animal experts, educators and conservation “Heroes” at the park’s Theater in the Wild – learning about the ways Disney’s own conservation experts are working to save the planet and its wildlife.
And if that weren’t big enough, Disney has invited their new Disney colleagues at National Geographic to join in the fun. Nat Geo Explorers and Photographers will share their stories from the front lines of their explorations as well as wildlife photography and video techniques – showcasing what it takes to get all those stunning “never-before-seen” images and footage. They will join the outstanding roster of the Wild by Nature Speaker Series, and debut National Geographic merchandise at Disney Parks that week as well.
Get an insider’s view from Walt Disney Imagineer Joe Rohde – one of the driving forces behind the past, present and future of Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Joe will delight guests again this year with his Tiffins Talks featuring a spectacular four-course meal and lively discussion on his research trips and personal exhibitions from a life dedicated to exploration. Registration for this dining experience will begin today, February 18!
You’ll also get a unique look at this year’s Disneynature films debuting on Disney+ in April, Elephant and Dolphin Reef, including discussions with Roy Conli, award-winning producer of the films.
Earth Day 2020 just happens to be the 25th Anniversary of the Disney Conservation Fund. The Walt Disney Company is committed to ensuring a world where wildlife thrives and nature is treasured, and the Disney Conservation Fund has been a huge part of that effort, especially at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. As part of the celebration, the Disney Conservation Fund will showcase 25 global wildlife heroes, many of whom will present Stories from the Field and recount incredible moments in their work – saving at-risk wildlife around the world – from elephants and rhinos in Africa, to tamarins and anteaters in South America. Many of these stories will be featured in “Disney Conservation Legacy,” a new special edition 25th anniversary book, available for purchase in the park during the Earth Day celebration.
At the Animation Experience at Conservation Station, you’ll uncover the secret of how Disney animators bring their favorite characters to life – using real life animals as inspiration; AND there will be special Disney characters featured for the Earth Day Celebration!
On Earth Day, if you can’t make it out to the park, Disney’s Animal Kingdom also will be one of the places featured in the global live television event “BORN WILD: EARTH DAY LIVE,” simulcast on National Geographic and Nat Geo WILD on April 22, at 8/7c. Produced along with ABC News, the special features revered National Geographic Explorers and leading ABC News anchors and correspondents who will take viewers on a journey into the most fascinating, breathtaking environments around the world to witness and celebrate the diversity and splendor of charismatic baby animals, their families and habitats.
These are just a few of the festivities in store for Earth Day 2020. Stay tuned for more information about the Earth Day celebrations at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and if you’d like to include these events in your next adventure, contact us! We’d love to help you celebrate Earth Day with an amazing vacation! https://vacationswithcharacter.net/
Savor a FREE Delicious Deal This Summer!
Create the perfect recipe for a memorable escape at Walt Disney World Resort! With this offer, you can enjoy a FREE dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night/6-day vacation package that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel and a ticket with Park Hopper option.
You must book through January 16, 2020 and this offer is good for arrivals most nights June 27 through 28, July 5 through 7, and August 29 through September 8, 2020.
As always, the number of rooms allocated for this offer is VERY limited. Everyone in the same room must be on the same package. Theme park tickets valid for admission beginning on date of check-in and must be used within 9 days of check-in.
Other Important Details:
- This offer cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Theme park admission is required for some dining locations.
- Some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
- Gratuities are not included.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- The offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Bungalows at Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
Contact a Vacations with Character® Travel Agent to book this magical offer! We specialize in Disney Destinations, including Walt Disney World. We never charge a fee but our experience and expertise are priceless! Don’t forget to ask about other special offers as well!!
Happy New Year Florida Residents! A new Discover Disney Ticket at Walt Disney World Resort will be available to you starting January 2!
If you’re a Florida resident, starting Jan. 2, 2020 you can purchase a special ‘Discover Disney’ Ticket at a reduced rate, valid for admission to one Walt Disney World theme park per day, any day through June 30, 2020.
Here are the details for the return of this special offer:
The Florida Resident Discover Disney Ticket includes admission to any of the four Walt Disney World theme parks (one theme park per day). Tickets are available for purchase Jan. 2-June 27, 2020, and can be used any three or four days (depending on ticket purchased) from Jan. 2 through June 30, 2020.
- 3-day Discover Disney Ticket for $175 plus tax ($59 per day, plus tax)
- 4-day Discover Disney Ticket for $195 plus tax ($49 per day, plus tax)
- Park Hopper and Park Hopper Plus options are available!
This special ticket can be used any days through June 30, 2020, and has no block-out dates, so it’s a great way for Florida residents to discover unforgettable experiences across all four Walt Disney World theme parks in 2020.
Vacations with Character® is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner as well as Ticket Seller of all major theme park tickets, including Walt Disney World. So, why not purchase tickets from a trusted agency that’s been in the travel industry for years?! We are a Florida Seller of Travel (Registration No. ST42097) and more. Contact us through our website for a free quote or fill out a form and we’d be happy to contact you: https://vacationswithcharacter.net/happy-clients.html
Happy New Year Florida Residents and “cheers” to 2020!
Are you ready to ring in an incredible new year WDW style? They have quite a party in store for anyone planning to welcome in 2020 at Walt Disney World® Resort!
Here’s a rundown of some of the can’t-miss entertainment planned for this New Year’s Eve at all four parks:
Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park – For the first time, Disney’s Animal Kingdom will stay open until midnight on New Year’s Eve! Guests can join the celebration by experiencing favorite attractions throughout the evening and enjoying all the new holiday entertainment and décor across the park. DJs will crank up the party starting at 6:15 p.m. at Discovery Island, Asia and DinoLand, U.S.A., and as midnight approaches, Guests can count down to 2020 with special celebratory moments at each DJ location or by experiencing “Tree of Life – Awaken the New Year” on Discovery Island.
And as part of this year’s New Year’s Eve celebration, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park is pintroducing a family fun special pin trading opportunity throughout the park only on Tuesday, Dec. 31, 2019! Guests can check out pin trading boards displaying over 90 pins located throughout the lands of Africa, Asia, DinoLand U.S.A., and Discovery Island. These displays will include Hidden Mickey pins and pins from Disney theme parks from around the world. Guests will have the opportunity to trade pins from these displays during the following times:
- 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
- 2:45 – 3:45 p.m.
- 5:45 – 6:45 p.m.
- 7:30 – 8:30 p.m.
This pin trading opportunity is truly special so participants will have one minute to trade two (2) Disney pins off of the designated trading boards. Be sure to get there during each allotted time frame to see what’s new to each board!*
Not only will there be special pin trading throughout the day, to ring in New Year, Disney’s Animal Kingdom will also be offering a 2020 commemorative pin – a Limited Edition New Year’s Day Pin – for purchase beginning at 7:00 p.m. Only 1,000 were produced! For the chance to purchase this pin, Guests can visit Discovery Trading Company beginning at 7:00 a.m. to receive a numbered wristband that will allow the opportunity to purchase up to two (2) pins beginning at 7:00 p.m. also at Discovery Trading Company.**
- Epcot® – It’s a party throughout Epcot from 7 p.m. – 1 a.m., with unique entertainment including DJ dance parties throughout the park, a “Silent Groove” party in Future World and two showings of the new nighttime fireworks spectacular, “Epcot Forever.” Catch it at 6:30 p.m. and 11:40 p.m. The later performance will be followed by a countdown and pyrotechnic salute to the New Year.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios® – Ring in the New Year beginning at 7 p.m. with a high energy DJ dance party at Center Stage, leading up to a countdown to midnight and fireworks celebration. Guests can also enjoy the all-new “Wonderful World of Animation” at 6:05 p.m. and two incredible nighttime spectaculars, with “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” at 6:30 p.m. and “Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular” just after midnight.
- Magic Kingdom® Park – TIP: Get a head start on the festivities, with a special New Year’s Eve eve presentation of “Fantasy in the Sky” fireworks at 11:50 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 30, 2019, before guests can experience it on the 31st! The same show will also be presented at 6:30 p.m. on Monday and Tuesday, for families looking to wrap things up a little earlier. Both nights will also include DJ parties in Frontierland and Tomorrowland.
If you’d like to book a last-minute getaway to celebrate the New Year in Walt Disney World, don’t delay and visit our website for a free quote from one of our experienced and amazing Travel Agents! It’s not too late to book and our services are always free for our clients!
And if you’d prefer to watch the fireworks from the comfort of your home, don’t worry, you can watch #DisneyParksLIVE: Celebrate New Year’s Eve With a Live Stream of ‘Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks’ Dec. 31 at 11:45 p.m. ET:
*Guests will have one (1) minute to trade two (2) Disney pins off the designated trading boards. Please point to the pin(s) you wish to trade for and the cast member will pull off the board and hand to you. All trades are final after pulled from the boards.
**A limited number of wristbands will be available for the day and will be given out on a first-come-first-served basis. Valid Walt Disney World Resort theme park ticket is required. Queue for guests with wristbands will start 15 minutes prior to the posted return time at Discovery Trading Company. Guests will be assembled in sequential order. Wristband return must be completed between 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. on date of issue, 12/31/19. Lost, stolen, or damaged wristbands will not be replaced. Wristbands have no cash value. Restrictions apply. Merchandise available while supplies last. Subject to change without notice.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom “unwrapped” and introduced the biggest holiday season in the park’s two-decade history, with festive new entertainment and holiday décor in every land!
Here’s the new adventures that await you:
Discovery Island will play host to life-sized animal puppets during the day. As the sun sets, the Tree of Life will boast a shimmery new look and will periodically “awaken” with a series of wintry tales accompanied by a holiday musical score.
Over in DinoLand, U.S.A., all of Donald Duck’s friends gathering for Donald’s Dino-Bash! get into the spirit with colorful holiday decorations that they have each chosen in their own style.
The Asia section of the park is celebrating Diwali, the Holiday Festival of Lights in India. Here, guests can see glowing lanterns and more illuminating the main square that leads to the waterfront stage – home to authentic and colorful cultural performances.
The Africa section of the park will welcome guests with a unique holiday presentation that fuses Western traditions with the colors and texture of authentic African celebrations.
Guests can also find out-of-this-world holiday fun at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Ex-pats living and working on the moon of Pandora have rolled out holiday cheer with a display of whimsical holiday décor, pairing vintage pieces from Earth with items handcrafted from Pandora.
There’s never a better time to enjoy the holidays in Walt Disney World!
Contact your favorite Vacations with Character® Team Member if you are interested in booking a vacation package or for tickets at www.vacationswithcharacter.com.
If you are looking for a great way to experience the flavors of Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, the Disney’s Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler Card is a great option!
The Sampler Card goes on sale today and costs $50 USD. When you purchase this card you ‘ll actually receive TWO digital value cards: one $50 USD card that can be used at over 40 outdoor food and beverage locations throughout the park (and does not expire), AND a bonus $10 USD card that can be used at select quick-service restaurants after 4 p.m.
It’s a great way to enjoy a delectable day of flavorful food and beverage as you taste your way around the park’s carts and kiosks, and select restaurants!
But wait!! That’s not all!!
With each $50 USD card purchased, you’ll also receive two (2) reserved seats for the second showing of Rivers of Light: We are One. (Note: these must be redeemed between Dec. 22, 2019 and Jan. 4, 2020).
Participating quick-service restaurants include: Restaurantosaurus (DinoLand U.S.A), Pizzafari and Pizzafari Family-Style Dining (Discovery Island), Flame Tree Barbecue (Discovery Island), and Satu’li Canteen (Pandora – The World of Avatar).
At each of the outdoor food and beverage locations, you can use the $50 USD card to purchase anything on the menu. Among these dishes are some favorites from this spring’s Tasting Sampler as well as a whole host of delicious new bites only available during the holiday season.
Here’s a list of all the new and returning eats and treats that you won’t want to miss:
Kusafiri Bakery (Africa)
- Curry Trio with Shrimp, Chicken, and Vegetable Curries
Caravan Road (Asia)
- Ginger Slaw Dog
- Char Siu Pork with Sticky Rice
Mr. Kamal’s (Asia)
- Fried Chicken Dumplings
- Kamal’s Fries with Dipping Sauces
Trilo-Bites (DinoLand U.S.A.)
- Buffalo Chicken Chips
- Peppermint Cookies and Cream Sundae
- Bugs ‘n Grubs Cone
Dino-Bite Snacks (DinoLand U.S.A.)
- Scrooge McDuck’s Billionaire Bacon Caramel Sundae
- Peppermint Ice Cream Sandwich
Terra Treats (Discovery Island)
- Tomato and Cheese Pizza
- Seasonal Specialty Pizza
Smiling Crocodile (Discovery Island)
- Pulled Pork Jelly Donut Slider
- Pulled Pork Street Taco
- Tamale with Tomatillo Sauce, Red Chile Sauce, and a Jalapeño Cream Sauce
Additional Participating Carts and Kiosks
- Mahindi (popcorn, glazed nuts, beer)
- Tamu Tamu Refreshments (Simba Sunset, Simba Ice Cream Sandwich, Pineapple Dole Whip Cup, ice cream treats, beer)
- Dawa Bar (specialty beverages, cocktails, beer)
- Harambe Fruit Market (fruit, pretzels, grilled corn with African spices)
- Warung Outpost (pretzels, chips, margaritas)
- Drinkwallah (nuts, chips, frozen beverages)
- Chakranadi (pretzels, nuts, beer, fountain beverages)
- Anandapur Ice Cream Treats (Forbidden Mountain Cone, soft-serve ice cream treats, fountain beverages)
- Thirsty River Bar & Trek Snacks (Pumpkin Spice Pretzel, popcorn, ice cream treats, pretzels, cocktails, beer)
- Snack Cart near UP! A Great Bird Adventure (ice cream treats)
- Dino Diner (chips and queso, chili cheese dog, corn chip pie, churros, beer)
- Corn-ivores (popcorn, bottled beverages)
- Feeding Ground (popcorn, frozen lemonade, beer)
- Eight Spoon Café (macaroni and cheese with pulled pork or shrimp, pretzels)
- Isle of Java (coffee, pastries, chocolate donut holes)
- Snack Cart near Tiffins Restaurant (all-beef hot dogs, ice cream treats)
Pandora – The World of Avatar
- Pongu Pongu (pretzels, pineapple lumpia, specialty beverages)
- Beverage Cart near Pongu Pongu (chips, bottled beverages)
- Ice Cream Carts (ice cream treats, bottled beverages)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler can be purchased starting today, Oct. 8, 2019, and will be available through Jan. 4, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. noon E.T. and can be used at Disney’s Animal Kingdom during regular operating hours. When you purchase the sampler, you’ll receive an email for each digital value card. Each email will have a barcode that can be added to your digital wallet on your mobile phone and scanned at most food and beverage locations throughout the park. For a full list of participating locations and menu offerings, visit any food and beverage location at the park. To purchase, visit http://offers.disney.com/DAKDINEBONUS/ or contact your favorite Vacations with Character Travel Agent for help with a vacation package that includes this special offer.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler $50 USD digital value card can only be redeemed at the participating locations indicated on the Tasting Sampler map, which will be available at any participating food and beverage location in the park from Dec. 22, 2019 through Jan. 4, 2020. It cannot be used at Table-Service Restaurants or Quick-Service Restaurants and does not expire. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom After 4 p.m. Quick Service Bonus $10 USD digital value card may only be redeemed at the five locations above and is not valid for use after Jan. 4, 2020. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. Please keep a valid form of identification on hand at all times to verify your age.
- All menu items and event experiences are subject to change without notice.
- $50 USD Disney’s Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler and the $10 Disney’s Animal Kingdom After 4 Quick Service Bonus are separate products and cannot be combined.
- For the Rivers of Light: We Are One show seating, you may check in at the Dining Package kiosk on the DinoLand U.S.A. side of the theater and show a Cast Member their Tasting Sampler Digital Value Card on their mobile device.
Fall is an amazing time to visit Walt Disney World® Resort and one of our absolute favorites!
Here are five reasons YOU need to visit!
1) Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is back! The spookiest event of the year has returned to Magic Kingdom® Park, and this year, there’s a new fireworks show – “Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular”. Party nights also feature returning favorites, such as “Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade,” the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” stage show, Disney characters in their finest Halloween costumes and much more. Don’t miss out!
2) The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival has returned! Tour 30 festive global food and wine marketplaces as well as explore seminars and special dining opportunities at this year’s event, which will run daily through Nov. 23. The festival’s Eat to the Beat Concert Series also provides nightly entertainment, with performers like Sugar Ray, Hanson, Sheila E., Boyz II Men and many more lined up to appear. Also, be sure to take in “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” one last time. The show will take its final bow on Sept. 30, in order to make way for the new nighttime show, “Epcot Forever.”
3) Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®! Become part of your own Star Wars story by experiencing galactic food and beverages, crafting your own lightsabers, building droids and even helping to fly the “fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy” at Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. TIME Magazine recently named this land “One of the World’s Greatest Places” for 2019!
4) NBA Experience is open at Disney Springs®! This newly opened venue allows you to experience what it’s like to be selected in the NBA Draft, and step onto the court to make clutch shots and highlight-worthy slam dunks. NBA Experience also provides ample opportunities to learn more about the NBA and WNBA via interactive displays, films and trivia. It’s a “must do” for basketball fans!
5) Enjoy the Hakuna Matata Dance Party one last time at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park – head to the Discovery Island Stage at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for the party, a family-friendly event that features music, dance, games and some favorite Disney friends. The show ends its run on Sept. 30, 2019.
There’s never been a better time to visit and we’d love to help you with your plans! As Authorized Disney Vacation Planners, we know how to make your vacation a magical one — and we never charge a fee for our services. Stress-free planning, peace of mind, and helping you create priceless vacation memories are what we are all about! Contact us for a free quote today!
Disney After Hours events are such a hit that we wanted to share the latest news with you!
In case you aren’t familiar with Disney After Hours events, these evening events are your opportunity to experience the magic of a Disney theme park for three hours after regular park hours, which means little wait for attractions, experiences and character meet and greets.
TIP: You can even enter the park early, starting at 7 p.m. on your event night, before Disney After Hours begins!! Ice cream novelties, popcorn and select beverages are also included in Disney After Hours admission once the party starts.
At Magic Kingdom Park, expect little wait at 25 plus attractions and experiences, including favorites like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid, Space Mountain and many more.
At Disney’s Animal Kingdom, enjoy the best the park has to offer at night, including the resplendent Tree of Life Awakenings, adventures within Pandora – The World of Avatar and more!
Dates just announced include the following for each park:
Magic Kingdom Park
- November 18, 2019
- December 9, 2019
- January 6, 2019
- January 13, 2020
- January 17, 2020
- January 20, 2020
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- October 5, 9, 19, 26 and 30, 2019
- November 5, 13 and 19, 2019
- December 7, 14 and 18, 2019
- January 9, 16, 22 and 30, 2020
- February 6, 13, 19 and 27, 2020
- March 5, 12, 19 and 26, 2020
If you would like more information about this or other package options, please contact a Vacations with Character® Travel Agent. We have the experience, expertise, and training to help you create the perfect vacation package for your needs. Best of all, our “white glove” service is always free to our clients!