Thank you to all who follow and love our informational blog! Please join us in our new location to stay up to date on Universal Orlando Resort and Disney Destination happenings, plus more! https://vacationswithcharacter.blog/
At Walt Disney World Resort, they know how important it is to give guests options so they can plan their visit in a way that’s right for them. Once such new opportunity is a NEW Disney Dining Plan option for Disney Resort hotel guests.
This new option, along with the recently announced “Water Park and Sports Option,” are great enhancements at a great value! Here’s the scoop on both:
Disney Dining Plan Plus
Starting today, Disney Resort hotel guests can add Disney Dining Plan Plus to their Walt Disney Travel Company vacation package. A Disney dining plan offers something for everyone as it is a convenient and flexible way for Walt Disney World guests to pre-pay for meals and eat at dining locations throughout the four theme parks, Disney Resort hotels and select locations at Disney Springs. With Disney Dining Plan Plus, guests get two meals per night of their package stay to redeem at either table service restaurants, quick service locations, character dining experiences, or a combination – giving them more flexibility.
In addition, the Disney Dining Plan Plus option includes two snacks per night, one Disney Resort hotel refillable drink mug (which can be used at any Disney Resort hotel quick-service location), and at each meal, unlimited refills of fountain sodas, single-service teas and brewed coffee, or one non-alcoholic specialty beverage, and for guests 21 and older with valid ID, one beer, wine or cocktail. Meals can be redeemed in any order and in any combination. Unused meals and snacks rollover day to day.
As Walt Disney World Resort continues to grow, there are so many amazing dining experiences for guests to enjoy, from new table-service restaurants like Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood and Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera, to favorite quick-service options like Docking Bay 7 at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and Satu’li Canteen at Pandora – The World of Avatar.
In addition to the new plan, Disney will continue to offer the Quick Service Dining Plan, the Disney Dining Plan and the Deluxe Dining plan as well. Not sure what plan is right for your? Contact your favorite Travel Agent and ask!
New Water Park and Sports Option
The Water Park and Sports Option, available as an add-on to select theme park tickets for $70 plus tax, allows guests to choose between enjoying the splashiest thrills at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon or Disney’s Blizzard Beach, living their basketball dreams at The NBA Experience, attending events at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex and testing their abilities at Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, FootGolf at Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course.
The total number of admissions you’ll receive with this option is based on the length of your theme park ticket. For example, with a 3-day ticket that includes the Water Park and Sports Option, guests will receive three visits to any of these locations. And, it’s flexible! You can use all your admissions on the same day or repeat the same experience across multiple days. This option can now be added to a Walt Disney Travel Company package, making it even more convenient.
Walt Disney World Resort is bustling with excitement right now, with groundbreaking lands like Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Toy Story Land and Pandora – The World of Avatar, seasonal festivals and three new films at Epcot and more. And, there’s even more on the horizon this year – from Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway to Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and the “Harmonious” nighttime spectacular!
There’s never been a better time to visit! Contact any of our amazing Travel Professionals by visiting our website and requesting a quote: https://vacationswithcharacter.net/ or simply drop us a line!
Did you know that 768 million vacation days went unused in 2018? Don’t let this happen to you too! Vacations are vital to our well being AND a necessity in life. At Vacations with Character®, we specialize in “ALL of the Happiest Places on Earth” and we’re here to help you plan a magical getaway! Here’s a SMALL sampling of special offers available today!
RELATED: The Importance of Vacations
We work hard to make sure our clients receive the best prices possible but also provide the added value of our free services! Read what happy clients have to say about us!
We have partnerships with ALL major cruise lines and work with only hand-picked preferred partners of All Inclusive Resorts in addition to Disney Destinations and Universal Orlando Resort!
We are blessed to have 1000’s of wonderful clients, friends, and family trust us with their vacation plans each year and we hope you will too! Contact us by visiting our website and filling out a no-obligation quote form to reach one of our agents: https://vacationswithcharacter.net/ or simply drop us a line!
Celebrating the visual, culinary and performing arts is what it’s all about during the fourth Epcot® International Festival of the Arts and it’s time to ‘Get your Art On’!
This year, you can step inside NEW life-sized frames of Van Gogh’s famous Café Terrace at Night or Sunflowers paintings and star in an Artful Photo Op, taste culinary wonders presenting artfully crafted dishes and libations at the 12 festival Food Studios, watch talented artists at work, and even take home your favorite pieces. Then, after a full day of fun, you can grab a seat and be treated to an unforgettable, complimentary performance of the Disney on Broadway Concert Series!
Are you an artist yourself? Did you know you can exercise your own artistic talent at multiple interactive exhibits and workshops? There’s something for everyone, including families. Fun-filled activities include:
- Figment’s Brush with the Masters’ scavenger hunt
- Animation Academy at America Gardens Theatre
- Expression Section: Paint-by-Number wall mural in Future World (so cool!)
- Living Statues (laughs guaranteed!) in Future World East
- Acrobatic performances of the Art Defying Gravity troupe at the World Showcase Plaza stage
Twelve Food Studios surrounding the World Showcase offer creative bites and refreshing sips for you to enjoy like these standouts:
- Sous Vide Chicken Roulade at Pop Eats!
- Vanilla, Rose Water and Pistachio Panna Cotta at The Masterpiece Kitchen
- Rainboba sparkling water layered with Fruit Boba and topped with a Foam Cloud at The Deconstructed Dish (heavenly!)
- Chocolate Flight of white, milk and dark chocolate at The Artist’s Table – (yum!)
And you won’t want to miss these brand-new permanent films debuting today around the park:
“Awesome Planet” at The Land pavilion, narrated by Ty Burrell (Modern Family), features spectacular imagery, in-theater effects, and an original musical score by Academy Award-winning composer Steven Price.
“Canada Far and Wide in Circle-Vision 360” in the Canada pavilion, narrated by award-winning actors Catherine O’Hara and Eugene Levy, presents breathtaking new scenes in this update of the original “O Canada!”
You’re invited to sing-along to a thrilling, new, animated twist on a “tale as old as time.” at the “Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along” in the France pavilion. Directed by Don Hahn, who produced the animated and live-action “Beauty and the Beast” films, it’s a “not-to-be-missed” experience! And, at the theater’s entrance, you can explore a new exhibit, “Tales as Old as Time: French Storytelling on Stage and Screen,” featuring a stunning display of ornate costumes, music and artwork dedicated to the adaptation of French literature in cinema, theater, ballet and opera. TIP: you won’t want to miss the glass slipper from the live-action “Cinderella” film or Belle’s costume from “Beauty and the Beast.” Community arts organizations from Florida also contributed pieces to the exhibit!
While visiting World Showcase, be sure to check out two new bands including Lebendig, an award-winning German pop rock band, who will perform their modern take on Germany’s well-known Schlager sound in the Germany pavilion. And in the Morocco pavilion, you can enjoy the creative mix of traditional Gnawa music and the current sounds of Morocco with Atlas Fusion.
Certain premium festival experiences, like Paint with a Disney Artist, interactive workshops featuring Ink & Paint Animation, 3D Paper Crafting, Gesture Drawing Basics, Animation 101 or Doodling (Saturday and Sunday only) are bookable in advance and do include a fee, or you can try your luck and sign up for openings still available on the day of your visit.
Epcot® International Festival of the Arts runs now through Feb. 24! Ask a Vacations with Character® Travel Agent for more information on how to book your Spring getaway to “the world” and experience all the festival has to offer! Visit our website for contact information or to request a quote: https://vacationswithcharacter.net/
The holidays are behind us and Spring will be here soon. What a better way to ring in 2020 than at the 25th annual Mardi Gras Celebration at Universal Orlando Resort? Laissez les bon temps rouler every night from February 1 through April 2, 2020!
Enjoy a fun-filled day of theme-park adventures and an evening of delightful festivity. Just as in past years, this family-friendly Mardi Gras soiree will feature mouthwatering, Cajun food plus dazzling nightly parades – and one of the most unforgettable concert lineups ever!
Take a look at this star-studded concert line up! Who are you excited to see? Concerts begin at 8:30 pm on the following nights:
Who doesn’t love a parade?! Watch the confetti and countless beads fly while you enjoy colorful floats and costumes, stilt walkers, and street performers. You won’t want to miss this celebration! TIP: Ask about the kid-friendly special viewing area!!
Aren’t you excited? Now’s the time to start planning your trip to Mardi Gras at #UniversalOrl — Contact your favorite Vacations with Character® Universal Specialist Agent for a free, no-obligation quote today!
Vacations with Character® is an #AuthorizedUniversalOrlandoTravelPlanner and #UniversalAuthorizedTicketSeller. We also offer tickets that include EARLY PARK ADMISSION no matter where you stay! We never charge a fee and you’ll never pay more when booking with us. Plus, you’ll receive our tip sheets, a special park map, expert guidance and more!
Let the Good Times Roll!
It’s been a busy week for Disney Destinations and we thought we’d share the top 5 things you might want to know about!
1) Three new films will debut Jan. 17, 2020, at Epcot, on the same day the Epcot International Festival of the Arts begins!
“Awesome Planet”, in The Land pavilion, showcases the Earth’s beauty and diversity in a 10-minute film featuring spectacular imagery, in-theater effects and an original musical score from Academy Award-winning® composer Steven Price.
“Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along”, in the France pavilion, is directed and produced by Don Hahn, producer of the animated and live-action “Beauty and the Beast” films, and invites Guests to participate in a twist on a tale as old as time. It also features narration from Angela Lansbury, who played Mrs. Potts in the original film. The new sing-along will run in rotation with “Impressions de France,” which will receive an upgrade to 4K projection.
And “Canada Far and Wide in Circle-Vision 360”, in the Canada pavilion, is an update to the previous “O Canada!” film with new scenes, a new musical score by Canadian composer Andrew Lockington and new narration by award-winning actors Catherine O’Hara and Eugene Levy.
2) We were given a “first look” inside Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure at Epcot!
Chef Remy is cooking up something special at Epcot®, and Walt Disney Imagineering is hard at work developing a new attraction for the park’s France pavilion, Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, planned to open in summer 2020. Based on Disney and Pixar’s hit film, “Ratatouille,” this family-friendly attraction will invite you to shrink down to the scale of a rat for a culinary adventure with Chef Remy. You will race across Gusteau’s kitchen floor aboard special trackless ride vehicles, which you can see in the image at the top of this post.
Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure is one of several new experiences coming to Epcot as part of the park’s historic transformation already underway.
3) New Details were revealed on restaurants coming to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue
The new fast-casual restaurant, opening this winter at The American Adventure in Epcot, will serve classic barbecue and home-style craft brews. When Guests step into the pavilion, they’ll be greeted by the enticing aromas of barbecue coming from a large smoker located in the center of the outdoor bar and seating area. Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue will celebrate American backyard barbecue with flavors from different regions around the United States.
Space 220 Restaurant
Space 220 is a new table-service restaurant debuting this winter at Epcot next to Mission: SPACE. Imagine entering a restaurant and stepping into a special space elevator that will take you 220 miles above the earth’s surface, offering incredible celestial views! Doesn’t this sound amazing? You’ll feel as if you’re traveling straight up into space to dock next to the Centauri Space Station suspended just beyond the orbit of Mission: SPACE. We can’t wait for the journey!
Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant
Coming in 2020 to Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is a new table-service restaurant that invites you to a rootin’, tootin’ rodeo right in Andy’s back yard! Here, you’ll be immersed with all your favorite toy pals in the western atmosphere of Woody’s Roundup providing a fun, family-friendly dining experience that could only be had in Toy Story Land. A new artist concept image (see above) emphasizes the theme of the new dining locale constructed from Andy’s favorite larger-than-life play sets and games.
4) JUST ANNOUNCED: Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut in 2021 at Walt Disney World Resort
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser will begin transporting Guests from Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida to a galaxy far, far away beginning in 2021. This is a new type of immersive vacation that only Disney could create – a two-night, cruise-style itinerary where you become the hero of your own adventure in an experience that surrounds you 24/7 in Star Wars storytelling.
In a new artist concept rendering just released (above), you get a first look at what you’ll see when you arrive for your Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser vacation. The Galactic Starcruiser Terminal is where you’ll begin your Star Wars experience!
Whether you show up via personal vehicle, Disney transportation or by landspeeder, curb-side check-in prepares you to leave Earth behind, jump to lightspeed and begin your Star Wars story. From the Starcruiser Terminal, Guests will enter an exclusive launch pod transport ship (above) for travel up to the Halcyon, the starcruiser in a galaxy far, far away. Through the pod’s viewports, it looks as though you’re traveling through space to approach the massive ship that is much too large to land on any planet.
A “spaceport of call” to Black Spire Outpost is included in the itinerary, where special passenger transports take you to the planet Batuu (also known as the destination for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®). You’ll remain fully in-story as you step aboard the transport ships designed specifically for this new immersive experience, which take you from Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and back. For Star Wars fans, this promises to be an amazing experience like no other and we’ll be reporting on all the future details as they are announced.
5) The groundbreaking new Disney attraction Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance is officially open at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios® – and we’re excited to say Guests are loving it! See for yourself:
Stay tuned to our blog for updates and information to come or to book your next vacation to experience a Disney Destination and see what all the hype is about! Our services are free for our clients but our experience and expertise are priceless! www.vacationswithcharacter.com
Universal Orlando is gearing up for a beautiful holiday season! Take a sneak peek at some of the decorations going up around Islands of Adventure and find out why YOU need to vacation in Universal Orlando this holiday season.
There’s so much fun to be had during the holidays at Universal Orlando Resort! Add in fun decor, special attractions and adorable shows, and it’s no wonder why it’s a “must do” for many families each year.
Who doesn’t love the Grinch?! You can catch him in The Grinchmas Who-liday Spectacular daily. This adorable live performance is a retelling of the classic holiday tale starring The Grinch™. Afterward, you can even meet the maven of mischief himself for an autograph and photos!
The Cat in the Hat attraction is getting in on some holiday action!
If I Ran the Zoo, I’d decorate them too!
If you have never thought about visiting Universal Orlando for the holidays, you should! There’s so much to see…so much to do! Here’s a few more highlights of the seasonal events:
- Experience Christmas in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ as Diagon Alley™ and Hogsmeade™ are transformed with festive decor and special entertainment. The Frog Choir sings seasonal melodies and there are special treats and drinks to share. Then, at dusk a dazzling projection of holiday spirit, The Magic of Christmas, unfolds on Hogwarts™ Castle.
- At the Grinch™ & Friends Character Breakfast, choose from irresistible entrees and get your camera ready. The mischievous Grinch™ himself will make the rounds, stopping to pose for photos and share hilariously snarky small talk. (Separately ticketed experience.)
- Merry and Mayhem combine as the Minions join Santa Claus in Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s, a favorite treat that also features characters from Madagascar and Shrek. It’s not to be missed!
- The best-selling holiday artist of all time also visits Universal Studios as Mannheim Steamroller returns for live performances on select nights and it’s included (yes, you read that right!) with your Universal Studios Florida admission. Concert Dates are Saturday and Sundays: Nov. 16, 17, 23, 24, 30 and Dec. 1, 7, 8, 14 and 15.
- From Thanksgiving to Christmas, Hanukkah and New Year’s, all the traditional feasts and festivities are happening in the onsite resorts plus a few surprises! Enjoy classic favorites like ornament decorating, and visits with Santa along with tree and menorah lighting ceremonies. You can also take a break from cooking and savor delicious holiday meals at acclaimed restaurants as well as additional activities for the whole family. You might even catch some rockin’ holiday parties!
Create more memorable holiday moments and contact us for a free quote! We offer a best-price guarantee, never charge fees, and our experience is priceless!
Be sure to stay tuned for more info and live updates to come as we get closer to Thanksgiving. We’ll be venturing into the the parks and resorts and we can’t wait to share it with you!
If you are looking for a great way to experience the flavors of Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, the Disney’s Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler Card is a great option!
The Sampler Card goes on sale today and costs $50 USD. When you purchase this card you ‘ll actually receive TWO digital value cards: one $50 USD card that can be used at over 40 outdoor food and beverage locations throughout the park (and does not expire), AND a bonus $10 USD card that can be used at select quick-service restaurants after 4 p.m.
It’s a great way to enjoy a delectable day of flavorful food and beverage as you taste your way around the park’s carts and kiosks, and select restaurants!
But wait!! That’s not all!!
With each $50 USD card purchased, you’ll also receive two (2) reserved seats for the second showing of Rivers of Light: We are One. (Note: these must be redeemed between Dec. 22, 2019 and Jan. 4, 2020).
Participating quick-service restaurants include: Restaurantosaurus (DinoLand U.S.A), Pizzafari and Pizzafari Family-Style Dining (Discovery Island), Flame Tree Barbecue (Discovery Island), and Satu’li Canteen (Pandora – The World of Avatar).
At each of the outdoor food and beverage locations, you can use the $50 USD card to purchase anything on the menu. Among these dishes are some favorites from this spring’s Tasting Sampler as well as a whole host of delicious new bites only available during the holiday season.
Here’s a list of all the new and returning eats and treats that you won’t want to miss:
Kusafiri Bakery (Africa)
- Curry Trio with Shrimp, Chicken, and Vegetable Curries
Caravan Road (Asia)
- Ginger Slaw Dog
- Char Siu Pork with Sticky Rice
Mr. Kamal’s (Asia)
- Fried Chicken Dumplings
- Kamal’s Fries with Dipping Sauces
Trilo-Bites (DinoLand U.S.A.)
- Buffalo Chicken Chips
- Peppermint Cookies and Cream Sundae
- Bugs ‘n Grubs Cone
Dino-Bite Snacks (DinoLand U.S.A.)
- Scrooge McDuck’s Billionaire Bacon Caramel Sundae
- Peppermint Ice Cream Sandwich
Terra Treats (Discovery Island)
- Tomato and Cheese Pizza
- Seasonal Specialty Pizza
Smiling Crocodile (Discovery Island)
- Pulled Pork Jelly Donut Slider
- Pulled Pork Street Taco
- Tamale with Tomatillo Sauce, Red Chile Sauce, and a Jalapeño Cream Sauce
Additional Participating Carts and Kiosks
- Mahindi (popcorn, glazed nuts, beer)
- Tamu Tamu Refreshments (Simba Sunset, Simba Ice Cream Sandwich, Pineapple Dole Whip Cup, ice cream treats, beer)
- Dawa Bar (specialty beverages, cocktails, beer)
- Harambe Fruit Market (fruit, pretzels, grilled corn with African spices)
- Warung Outpost (pretzels, chips, margaritas)
- Drinkwallah (nuts, chips, frozen beverages)
- Chakranadi (pretzels, nuts, beer, fountain beverages)
- Anandapur Ice Cream Treats (Forbidden Mountain Cone, soft-serve ice cream treats, fountain beverages)
- Thirsty River Bar & Trek Snacks (Pumpkin Spice Pretzel, popcorn, ice cream treats, pretzels, cocktails, beer)
- Snack Cart near UP! A Great Bird Adventure (ice cream treats)
- Dino Diner (chips and queso, chili cheese dog, corn chip pie, churros, beer)
- Corn-ivores (popcorn, bottled beverages)
- Feeding Ground (popcorn, frozen lemonade, beer)
- Eight Spoon Café (macaroni and cheese with pulled pork or shrimp, pretzels)
- Isle of Java (coffee, pastries, chocolate donut holes)
- Snack Cart near Tiffins Restaurant (all-beef hot dogs, ice cream treats)
Pandora – The World of Avatar
- Pongu Pongu (pretzels, pineapple lumpia, specialty beverages)
- Beverage Cart near Pongu Pongu (chips, bottled beverages)
- Ice Cream Carts (ice cream treats, bottled beverages)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler can be purchased starting today, Oct. 8, 2019, and will be available through Jan. 4, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. noon E.T. and can be used at Disney’s Animal Kingdom during regular operating hours. When you purchase the sampler, you’ll receive an email for each digital value card. Each email will have a barcode that can be added to your digital wallet on your mobile phone and scanned at most food and beverage locations throughout the park. For a full list of participating locations and menu offerings, visit any food and beverage location at the park. To purchase, visit http://offers.disney.com/DAKDINEBONUS/ or contact your favorite Vacations with Character Travel Agent for help with a vacation package that includes this special offer.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler $50 USD digital value card can only be redeemed at the participating locations indicated on the Tasting Sampler map, which will be available at any participating food and beverage location in the park from Dec. 22, 2019 through Jan. 4, 2020. It cannot be used at Table-Service Restaurants or Quick-Service Restaurants and does not expire. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom After 4 p.m. Quick Service Bonus $10 USD digital value card may only be redeemed at the five locations above and is not valid for use after Jan. 4, 2020. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. Please keep a valid form of identification on hand at all times to verify your age.
- All menu items and event experiences are subject to change without notice.
- $50 USD Disney’s Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler and the $10 Disney’s Animal Kingdom After 4 Quick Service Bonus are separate products and cannot be combined.
- For the Rivers of Light: We Are One show seating, you may check in at the Dining Package kiosk on the DinoLand U.S.A. side of the theater and show a Cast Member their Tasting Sampler Digital Value Card on their mobile device.
Fall is a Favorite Time of Year to Visit the Walt Disney World® Resort. There’s Simply so Much Fun to be Had! Here’s a List of our Top Fav’s!
Courtesy of Disney DestinationsIndulge in spooky thrills at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is already delighting Guests with the “treat” of a new fireworks show this year – “Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular.” Other must-sees at the event are the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” stage show and “Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade,” which features Disney characters in new Halloween costumes – and the spectral bride from the Haunted Mansion.
Indulge your taste buds at the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival – Where else but at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival can you sample mouthwatering international fare at more than 30 Global Marketplaces, watch live culinary demonstrations, and learn tips and tricks from celebrity chefs? Eat to the Beat concerts also keep the fun going in the evening, bringing the sounds of pop, rock, R&B, country, Christian, swing and Latin artists to the America Gardens Theatre, three times nightly. Pop down for a long weekend or add this to your vacation plans — it’s a must do for my family and friends!
Catch “Illuminations: Reflections of Earth” at Epcot one last time – While you’re visiting Epcot for the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, be sure to stay for “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.” The show will take its final bow on Sept. 30, in order to make way for the park’s new nighttime show, “Epcot Forever.”
Make out-of-this-world memories at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Named one of Time Magazine’s world’s greatest places, become part of your own Star Wars story at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®. Try galactic food and beverages, craft your own lightsabers, build droids and even help fly the “fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy” at Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. TIP: Now through September 30, Guests can interact with an exclusive Snapchat filter that’ll put you inside a realistic hologram – start your transmission from the planet of Batuu today! (Available in certain U.S. regions only.)
Dive into a Disney water park – With cooler temps and smaller crowds, it’s the perfect time to cool off and relax in the Cross Country Creek lazy river at Disney’s Blizzard Beach® or jump the waves in the Surf Pool at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon®. Adding this option to your vacation package is a great way to enhance your trip and grab some R & R!
1) The annual Epcot® International Festival of the Arts at Walt Disney World® Resort invites Guests to immerse themselves in the visual, culinary and performing arts in ways that only Disney can offer, including live concerts and art performances, workshops, art signings and much more. Today, we’re happy to share that this popular festival will return to the park Jan. 17-Feb. 24, 2020.
2) One highlight of the festival is the Disney on Broadway Concert Series, in which Disney on Broadway stars pair up to perform their favorite songs from award-winning productions at the America Gardens Theatre. We’re happy to confirm that the Disney on Broadway Concert Series will again return to the park nightly during the festival.
In addition to Epcot International Festival of the Arts offerings, you’ll also be able to enjoy fun new experiences in World Showcase!
3) As previously announced, the new “Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along” will debut in January 2020 in the France pavilion in addition to Impressions de France. This new sing-along adventure is directed by Don Hahn, producer of both the animated and live-action versions of this tale as old as time.
4) “Canada Far and Wide in Circle-Vision 360” will debut in January 2020 in the Canada pavilion with new scenes and a new story.
5) And The Land pavilion will welcome a new film, “Awesome Planet,” in January 2020 showcasing the beauty, diversity and dynamic story of the planet.
And of course, you’ll be able to cap off your day by taking in the new nighttime show “Epcot Forever,” which debuts Oct. 1, 2019. The show will be an all-new spectacle of fireworks, music, lighting, lasers and choreographed special-effect kites that will take guests on a journey through the past, present and future of Epcot.
It’s not too early to book your next adventure but before this amazing new show debuts, don’t forget to bid a fond farewell to “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” before it closes on Sept. 30, 2019!