Christmas is quickly approaching, which means 2019 is right around the corner as well! Soon, our thoughts will turn to the new year…and resolutions. With only 8% of resolution makers actually following through, why not formulate a plan you can actually make come true?
There’s no better time to think about making 2019 “count” and we believe an extraordinary way to do so is by spending quality time with family and friends at Walt Disney World® Resort! What a perfect place for everyone to get away from it all, have fun, bond, and make precious vacation memories! ♥
We’ve previously shared you’ll be able to experience something new — and full of character(s) — heading to all four theme parks this coming year. Here’s a quick look at a few more details:
- Anything can happen during Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration at Magic Kingdom Park, including the new “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party,” featuring your favorite, beloved characters, Mickey and Minnie Mouse. (Jan. 18-Sept. 30, 2019).
- Pixar pals will party with Guests in Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios during the park’s 30th anniversary year. Special appearances from The Incredibles, Mike and Sulley from Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters, Inc.” and Woody, Buzz and the gang will boost the celebration to “Infinity and Beyond!”
- Rafiki and Timon will help you let your inner animal loose on the dance floor to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Disney animated classic “The Lion King,” during the “Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party” at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- The “Disney on Broadway Concert Series” expands to seven days a week, providing more opportunities than ever before for you to hear Disney on Broadway stars sing favorite tunes from award-winning productions as part of the Epcot International Festival of the Arts, . (Jan. 18-Feb. 25, 2019).
- To read about more exciting things coming in 2019, you can also visit our previous blog post!
And that’s not all! Vacations with Character® will have special 4-Park Magic Tickets to help you celebrate 2019 together as well as a room discount to save you up to 25 percent at select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels for stays most nights Jan. 1-April 27, 2019.*
These special tickets go on sale Jan. 18, 2019 and are seasonally priced for varied usage between Jan. 18 and Sept. 30, 2019. The 4-Park Magic Tickets include one day of admission to Magic Kingdom® Park, one day of admission to Epcot®, one day of admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and one day of admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, for a total of four admissions over four separate days.**
Here’s the price breakdown:
- 4-Park Magic Value Ticket: Valid for admission Jan. 18-March 1, 2019; must be used within seven days from first use, or by March 1, 2019, whichever comes first.
- Adult: $85 per day, plus tax ($340 total, plus tax)
- Child: $80 per day, plus tax ($320 total, plus tax)
- 4-Park Magic Select Ticket: Valid for admission March 2-March 14; March 27-April 9; April 27-May 27; and Aug. 19-Sept. 30, 2019; must be used within seven days from first use, or by Sept. 30, 2019, whichever comes first.
- Adult: $89 per day, plus tax ($356 total, plus tax)
- Child: $84 per day, plus tax ($336 total, plus tax)
- 4-Park Magic Summer Ticket: Valid for admission May 28-Aug. 18, 2019; must be used within seven days from first use or by Sept. 30, 2019, whichever comes first.
- Adult: $95 per day, plus tax ($380 total, plus tax)
- Child: $90 per day, plus tax ($360 total, plus tax)
It’s going to be an INCREDIBLE time to visit Walt Disney World Resort in 2019 with new shows, parties, character experiences and more debuting at all four theme parks. Be sure to contact your favorite Vacations with Character® Travel Professional to make a New Year’s resolution that comes true!
*Restrictions apply. Contact a Vacations with Character® Travel Professional for all of the details and more.
**4-Park Magic Tickets are valid for one theme park per day; tickets can be used to enter each theme park only once. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Higher-priced tickets are valid for use on dates with a lower price.