Fall is an amazing time to visit Walt Disney World® Resort and one of our absolute favorites!
Here are five reasons YOU need to visit!
1) Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is back! The spookiest event of the year has returned to Magic Kingdom® Park, and this year, there’s a new fireworks show – “Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular”. Party nights also feature returning favorites, such as “Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade,” the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” stage show, Disney characters in their finest Halloween costumes and much more. Don’t miss out!
2) The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival has returned! Tour 30 festive global food and wine marketplaces as well as explore seminars and special dining opportunities at this year’s event, which will run daily through Nov. 23. The festival’s Eat to the Beat Concert Series also provides nightly entertainment, with performers like Sugar Ray, Hanson, Sheila E., Boyz II Men and many more lined up to appear. Also, be sure to take in “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” one last time. The show will take its final bow on Sept. 30, in order to make way for the new nighttime show, “Epcot Forever.”
3) Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®! Become part of your own Star Wars story by experiencing galactic food and beverages, crafting your own lightsabers, building droids and even helping to fly the “fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy” at Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. TIME Magazine recently named this land “One of the World’s Greatest Places” for 2019!
4) NBA Experience is open at Disney Springs®! This newly opened venue allows you to experience what it’s like to be selected in the NBA Draft, and step onto the court to make clutch shots and highlight-worthy slam dunks. NBA Experience also provides ample opportunities to learn more about the NBA and WNBA via interactive displays, films and trivia. It’s a “must do” for basketball fans!
5) Enjoy the Hakuna Matata Dance Party one last time at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park – head to the Discovery Island Stage at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for the party, a family-friendly event that features music, dance, games and some favorite Disney friends. The show ends its run on Sept. 30, 2019.
There’s never been a better time to visit and we’d love to help you with your plans! As Authorized Disney Vacation Planners, we know how to make your vacation a magical one — and we never charge a fee for our services. Stress-free planning, peace of mind, and helping you create priceless vacation memories are what we are all about! Contact us for a free quote today!