We are counting down the days until Disney Villains After Hours returns to Magic Kingdom Park for 24 select nights starting February 7, 2020.
Disney Imagineers are enhancing the experience to include even more fun! New this year, the Villains’ Cursed Caravan will join Maleficent the dragon as she creeps through the park twice nightly. The wicked procession will feature Gaston, Oogie Boogie, Cruella DeVil, Captain Hook and more!
Plus, look out for more villainous action throughout the event:
- Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in “Villains Unite the Night,” featuring appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- During this sinister soiree, you can dance the night away as a party DJ spins monstrous music on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage.
- Experience the surprising, villain-inspired enhancements at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- As you make your way through each land, you can strike a pose as you come across sharable photo opportunities scattered throughout the park. (As a reminder, this event does not include actual character greetings.)
- Disney Villains After Hours also includes wickedly good food and beverage selections. A few of the new treats this year are Painting the Roses Red — a cheesecake mousse with raspberry gelée, red cocoa butter, and buttercream leaves (available at Cheshire Café); Body Language — a cookies and cream mousse with chocolate cake, glaçage, and meringue tentacles garnished with a chocolate shell (available at Storybook Treats); and Five Dozen Eggs Slush — a frozen custard with brown sugar topped with whipped cream and garnished with a cinnamon stick (available at Gaston’s Tavern).
- Across the park you’ll enjoy access to more than 25 attractions and experiences.
- You can also purchase new event merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney villain merchandise available.
Event tickets allow entry as early as 7 p.m., which gives you time to enjoy fireworks before heading off to the attractions. Select complimentary snacks and beverages are also included in the cost of admission.
Tickets are available to purchase now if you want to secure your place at one of the events! Disney Villains After Hours tickets are $145 plus tax in advance or $155 plus tax on the event night. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members do receive a $30 discount. Contact your favorite Vacations with Character® Travel Agent to book a vacation that includes a wicked good time!