Universal Orlando is gearing up for a beautiful holiday season! Take a sneak peek at some of the decorations going up around Islands of Adventure and find out why YOU need to vacation in Universal Orlando this holiday season.
There’s so much fun to be had during the holidays at Universal Orlando Resort! Add in fun decor, special attractions and adorable shows, and it’s no wonder why it’s a “must do” for many families each year.
Who doesn’t love the Grinch?! You can catch him in The Grinchmas Who-liday Spectacular daily. This adorable live performance is a retelling of the classic holiday tale starring The Grinch™. Afterward, you can even meet the maven of mischief himself for an autograph and photos!
The Cat in the Hat attraction is getting in on some holiday action!
If I Ran the Zoo, I’d decorate them too!
If you have never thought about visiting Universal Orlando for the holidays, you should! There’s so much to see…so much to do! Here’s a few more highlights of the seasonal events:
- Experience Christmas in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ as Diagon Alley™ and Hogsmeade™ are transformed with festive decor and special entertainment. The Frog Choir sings seasonal melodies and there are special treats and drinks to share. Then, at dusk a dazzling projection of holiday spirit, The Magic of Christmas, unfolds on Hogwarts™ Castle.
- At the Grinch™ & Friends Character Breakfast, choose from irresistible entrees and get your camera ready. The mischievous Grinch™ himself will make the rounds, stopping to pose for photos and share hilariously snarky small talk. (Separately ticketed experience.)
- Merry and Mayhem combine as the Minions join Santa Claus in Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s, a favorite treat that also features characters from Madagascar and Shrek. It’s not to be missed!
- The best-selling holiday artist of all time also visits Universal Studios as Mannheim Steamroller returns for live performances on select nights and it’s included (yes, you read that right!) with your Universal Studios Florida admission. Concert Dates are Saturday and Sundays: Nov. 16, 17, 23, 24, 30 and Dec. 1, 7, 8, 14 and 15.
- From Thanksgiving to Christmas, Hanukkah and New Year’s, all the traditional feasts and festivities are happening in the onsite resorts plus a few surprises! Enjoy classic favorites like ornament decorating, and visits with Santa along with tree and menorah lighting ceremonies. You can also take a break from cooking and savor delicious holiday meals at acclaimed restaurants as well as additional activities for the whole family. You might even catch some rockin’ holiday parties!
Create more memorable holiday moments and contact us for a free quote! We offer a best-price guarantee, never charge fees, and our experience is priceless!
Be sure to stay tuned for more info and live updates to come as we get closer to Thanksgiving. We’ll be venturing into the the parks and resorts and we can’t wait to share it with you!